Sunday, December 13, 2009

A first: A short blog entry

I was told this week by a faculty member that my writing "is too lengthy." As I do with all colleagues' insight and comments, I reflected on it and ruminated upon it. I suppose I do write a bit, so this week's blog will be truncated, abridged, shortened, minimized, etc...
7th Grade- Each student will have to submit a completed chapter 6 writing task and two sets of notes or Check Your Progress Questions. Work will be submitted on Friday.
8th Grade- Each student will have to submit a complete Writing Assessment on Howard Zinn. Work will be submitted on Friday.

8th graders can gain extra credit for writing a response to the Interview with Howard Zinn (click on link and on left pane) and/ or on "The People Speak" special on the History Channel on Sunday night on 7:00.

Consider it done: I wrote something which was not "too lengthy." (Rest assured, this will not happen again.)
All best.
Mr. Kannan

No comments:

Post a Comment