Monday, August 2, 2010

Greetings from India!


I hope this message finds all of you well. Indeed, I am still in India and truly enjoying things. Like you, I think I am in a bit of daze about school starting, but indeed it is starting soon. This blog will be updated in the weeks (days?) leading to the start of the school year. The first two weeks' worth of syllabi have been uploaded and can be checked out by clicking on the links to the side. I will be adding more files to the handouts other links as we approach the start of the school year. We have only a couple weeks left, so please allow me to wish you all the best in the remaining time. Do enjoy yourself and see you soon.
For those of you who are new to things with me, you can Click here for a Glog about the class and what to expect!

Keep checking back here leading to the start of school for more information about the class and items that will assist you.
Happy hunting!
Mr. Kannan

No comments:

Post a Comment